Previous Product:Solid Float Rubber Boom
Inflatable PVC Boom The membrane, made of oil-resistant fiber reinforced rubber sheet, forms a barrel above and under water. The air chambers, which are at the upper part of the boom is cylindrical when it is full of air. The part below the membrane is named as skirt. High-strength heavy chain is wrapped with PVC cloth at the bottom of the skirt. The chain keeps the boom as vertical as possible, give boom a draught and is a lenghways force-enduring component to bear the load caused by current and wind. The struts, fixed between air chambers by brackets, keep the membrance flat and maintain draught and freeboard. End hinge connectors, made upon international standard, connect boom sections. Light inflatable boom is an economical and practical boom which is easy to operate. It is particularly suitable for use in case of emergency.
1. High strength and high ability to resist oil, galling and weather, and has long life.
2. Good wave-response, good oil-stagnant ability and high stability.
3. Small storage volume, good maneuverability, easy to deploy, recovery and store.
4. Long air chamber structure, a good state of force, fast to deploy and recover.
5. Suitable for water area such as dock, bay and offshore petroleum platform, especially suitable for emergent oil spill response Technical Data
|Inflatable boom weight(kg/m)||5||7.8|
Inflatable PVC Boom Manufacturer,Supplier&Factory search on:Google, Yahoo, Msn
Zhejiang Fulang Marine Depuration Technology Cooperation Co., Ltd.
Address: No.151, Meihua Road, Nanxun Economic Development Zone, Huzhou, Zhejiang
Contact Person:Jerry Yang (Manager)